Career Management Services for Individuals
Move or stay? Where next? What direction? Job change or planned Career Move?
You may be seeking a new opportunity or confidential career development advice.
Alternatively, following a business restructure or change of company direction, you may be considering your next step. We can offer you highly competitive individual One-to-One career management modules including career planning, CV design, reference development, profiling, coaching and financial planning. Modules include;
- Networking and Profile Development; Building career specific networks, raising your professional profile
- Personal Assessment and Career Planning; Psychometric assessment and profiling, next steps & opportunity planning
- Referee and reference development; Identifying career relevant business and personal referees and how to approach and develop them
- CV/Resumé development and review; CV/ Resumé design and development. CV reviewing and updating
- Marketplace feedback; Your current versus prospective value and remuneration
- Job hunting; Approach and presentation, alternative channels, target identification, salary planning & negotiation
- Prospective employer approach; Covering letters, competency and capability presentation, effective introductions
- Interview Management; Planning and preparation, interview control and conclusion, post interview follow up
- Financial Planning; Group Benefits continuation, managing your mortgage, private medical insurance, budgeting for redundancy, retirement planning, investments
For an initial pro bono discussion in confidence contact Paul Venning:
Tel: (+44) 20 7917 2808 - - email@example.com
180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF